IRS tax office in Terre Haute, IN
Are you looking for an IRS office near Terre Haute? Here you can find the appointment phone number for this taxpayer assistance center. The most demanded services are payment arrangements, account inquiries, procedural inquiries, basic tax law assistance, solutions to tax issues, payment issues, tax forms, individual taxpayer identification numbers…
We recommend visiting our tutorials or forms section, where you will find the solution to all your questions.
IRS building in Terre Haute
|Address:||801 Wabash Ave, Terre Haute, Indiana, 47807
|IRS Appointment phone::||812-233-6060|
|Hours:||Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
We recommend consulting before IRS Operations During COVID-19 in this link
IRS Location map
What is the phone number of this Internal Revenue Service office in Terre Haute?
The customer service telephone number is 812-233-6060 and ZIP code is IN 47807.
Which is the IRS address for tax returns?
The addres in Terre Haute for Internal Revenue Service office tax refunds is 801 Wabash Ave. Terre Haute. The coordinates are; Lat:39.4662890022 Long:-87.405582995808
What hours can I go to the Terre Haute office?
The opening hours of the office are from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., closing from 12p.m. to 1:00 p.m., on Saturdays and Sundays these offices will remain closed. Also national holidays.
Office Customer Support
- Tax forms (On IRS.gov, you may find all forms, instructions, and publications.) In IRS offices, availability is quite restricted)
- Payment Issues with an Economic Impact.
- Inquiries into procedures.
- Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance (Form 911 PDF).
- Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return, Form 2290 (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Expenses (check or money order only).
- Alterations (changes to payments or tax account information).
- Individuals may get help with issues about the Affordable Care Act’s tax provisions.
- Year-round assistance with inquiries concerning the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s tax law changes is available. For further information, see the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Agreements on payment.
- Issues with taxes are addressed.
- Identity Theft Prevention Request for a (IP PIN) Personal Identification Number.
- Basic tax law help (answers to questions about your individual Federal Tax Return).
- Clearances for aliens (Navigation license).
- Form W-7 and Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers.
- Inquiries about your account (assistance with letters, notifications, and fees imposed on your pay or bank account).
Nearest IRS offices Terre Haute
Tax return offices near me by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia