IRS tax office in Washington D.C.
Are you looking for an IRS office near Washington D.C.? Here you can find the appointment phone number for this taxpayer assistance center.
IRS building in Washington D.C.
|City:||Washington, D.C. 20002|
|Address:||77 K St NE, Washington, DC, Distric of Columbia, DC 20002|
|IRS Appointment phone::||(202) 803-9000|
|Hours:||Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Closed from 12 pm. to 1 pm. for lunch
We recommend consulting before IRS Operations During COVID-19 in this link
IRS Location map
What is the phone number of this Internal Revenue Service office in Washington D.C.?
The customer service telephone number is (202) 803-9000 and ZIP code is AL DC 20002.
Which is the IRS address for tax returns?
The addres in Washington D.C. for Internal Revenue Service office tax refunds is 77 K St NE, Washington, DC 20002. The coordinates are; Lat:38.90221401314823 Long:-77.00628205582406
Office Customer Support
- Tax forms (On IRS.gov, you may find all forms, instructions, and publications.) In IRS offices, availability is quite restricted)
- Payment Issues with an Economic Impact.
- Inquiries into procedures.
- Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance (Form 911 PDF).
- Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return, Form 2290 (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Expenses (check or money order only).
- Alterations (changes to payments or tax account information).
- Individuals may get help with issues about the Affordable Care Act’s tax provisions.
- Year-round assistance with inquiries concerning the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s tax law changes is available. For further information, see the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Agreements on payment.
- Issues with taxes are addressed.
- Identity Theft Prevention Request for a (IP PIN) Personal Identification Number.
- Basic tax law help (answers to questions about your individual Federal Tax Return).
- Clearances for aliens (Navigation license).
- Form W-7 and Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers.
- Inquiries about your account (assistance with letters, notifications, and fees imposed on your pay or bank account).
Nearest IRS offices Washington D.C.
Tax return offices near Distric of Columbia by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia