IRS tax office in Charleston, WV
Are you looking for an IRS office near Charleston? Here you can find the appointment phone number for this taxpayer assistance center. The most demanded services are payment arrangements, account inquiries, procedural inquiries, basic tax law assistance, solutions to tax issues, payment issues, tax forms, individual taxpayer identification numbers…
We recommend visiting our tutorials or forms section, where you will find the solution to all your questions.
IRS building in Charleston
|Address:||161 Court St, Charleston, West Virginia, 25301
|IRS Appointment phone::||304-561-3086|
|Hours:||Monday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
We recommend consulting before IRS Operations During COVID-19 in this link
IRS Location map
What is the phone number of this Internal Revenue Service office in Charleston?
The customer service telephone number is 304-561-3086 and ZIP code is WV 25301.
Which is the IRS address for tax returns?
The addres in Charleston for Internal Revenue Service office tax refunds is 161 Court St. Charleston. The coordinates are; Lat:38.352210981935 Long:-81.635922995226
What hours can I go to the Charleston office?
The opening hours of the office are from Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., closing from 12p.m. to 1:00 p.m., on Saturdays and Sundays these offices will remain closed. Also national holidays.
Office Customer Support
- Tax forms (On IRS.gov, you may find all forms, instructions, and publications.) In IRS offices, availability is quite restricted)
- Payment Issues with an Economic Impact.
- Inquiries into procedures.
- Request for Taxpayer Advocate Service Assistance (Form 911 PDF).
- Heavy Highway Vehicle Use Tax Return, Form 2290 (submission of tax return if unable to e-file)
- Expenses (check or money order only).
- Alterations (changes to payments or tax account information).
- Individuals may get help with issues about the Affordable Care Act’s tax provisions.
- Year-round assistance with inquiries concerning the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act’s tax law changes is available. For further information, see the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
- Agreements on payment.
- Issues with taxes are addressed.
- Identity Theft Prevention Request for a (IP PIN) Personal Identification Number.
- Basic tax law help (answers to questions about your individual Federal Tax Return).
- Clearances for aliens (Navigation license).
- Form W-7 and Individual Taxpayer Identification Numbers.
- Inquiries about your account (assistance with letters, notifications, and fees imposed on your pay or bank account).
Nearest IRS offices Charleston
Tax return offices near me by State
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia